Thursday, September 11, 2008

Chill out kids!

I'm going to put a referendum on the hostility on this site. When Ashwath created this post, the purpose was to be able to quickly communicate with members of our family. I think that was great thinking on his part and I commend him for thinking of something so useful. Let's not use this blog to air out dirty laundry and try to stir things up. That goes for people of all ages on this blog.

Also, another general note- when you respond to a post on the comments section, let's be mindful of the feelings of everyone else who will be reading it (which is EVERYONE in our family who reads the blog). By speculating about family dynamics with no basis, one risks causing unnecessary problems between people for no reason.

And the last thing I wanted to say-Ashwath invited EVERYONE in the family to author on the blog. Some of us encountered tech problems initially that prevented us from logging on; the problem was subsequently fixed. That's it. There's nothing to read between the lines. No more on this topic please.

~Anitha

3 comments:

Pratheeksha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pratheeksha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashwath said...

thanks a lot athai... it was really too embarrassing to have comments like that! But didnt want to spoil those kiddies' blogging spirits. tats y i din tell them anytin.. thanks 4 standin up to my rescue:-) lolz....