Hi everybody.. First of all my greetings and respects to you all. I would like to share to you people something on which I am working on right now! You must all atleast know the word OPEN SOURCE .. the kind of operating system your LINUX runs on. Right now in my college, There is an organisation called GLOSS that is meant for promoting open source! This gloss is directly funded by SUN MICROSYSTEMS. And I ,being less technical, am presently in the promotion and publicity wing of gloss as an organizer.. My work is mainly to act as an interface between the interested people and the technical people! In this, i do a lot of pulic speaking stuff and it is a pretty good experience that I am presently experiencing. This is a very good launchpad for me to fine tune my crowd attracting and public speaking skills. Already , among my juniors , I have marked an effect! The feel of being a SENIOR is really tooooo good.. My respects to the person who ever introduced the senior-junior phenomenon. I seriously feel happy that I am doing something sensible in college rather than wasting my time!
And I would love to extend my work far and wide. But still, I do not want to bore people by speaking all about open source over this blog! So , anybody who is interested to know more regarding it, please mail me !
Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment